Friday 10 October 2014

Time Moves so Fast




Tuesday 7th October


With the autumn season so brief but brilliant, I would like to share the last of the Autumn moments. 







Where has the week gone? So much has happened and I have had no time for myself.
We have left the Autumn Training camp and moved up to the winter camp. All 52 dogs are settling into their new home for the next six and a half months. It has been a very busy week. Preparing the new dog boxes and cages for the new arrivals. Moving all my belongings into our new cabin – which we have rightly called the “Hillton”. But more on the new cabin later. We have welcomed our first guests, which ended in an invite to Cape Town…. If this holds up I should be a right jet setter in the summer……Training with the carts continues – so new routes and river crossings to master !!

No comments:

Post a Comment